Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Christmas decor is starting to appear on store shelves.  Here's what I saw when I was at my local Hobby Lobby the other day:





The metallic color scheme is still very chic this holiday season!




 Look at all these super-cute stockings! 

This stocking is particularly appealing to me.  I have a penchant for the fleur-de-lis.








 If you have a love for all things Western, there are gobs of festive decorations for this Christmas.
 

Bandana-themed star shaped ornaments.  Adorable!
 
What a fun way to go all-out with the Western theme.  Everyone could have their own cowboy boot stocking!      

Christmas will be here before you know it, so its not too early to start thinking about your theme. Happy holiday decorating!                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment