Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spotlight: Bluegrass Go2Girl


I love to talk about other cool local businesses whenever I get the chance!  And I wanted to take a minute to inform you about this unique service- Bluegrass Go2Girl. 
I have used their pet sitting services for my precious pup and they did a great job!!  I know of others who hire them to do grocery shopping or other tedious tasks that eat up a lot of time in the day. Other than childcare or housekeeping, I don't know of a task they won't be willing to take off your plate.  Time is a precious commodity to all of us, and BGG2G provides many services with reasonable fees which allow anyone to get help when they need it most.  If you are not sure if BGG2G provides a service you are in need of please feel free to call and ask (859.230.2298). You can also check out their page on Facebook.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment