Monday, March 5, 2012

Double Duty Furniture


I say it all the time- I am an efficiency nut!  I adore anything that has more than one purpose. A furniture piece with multiple functions becomes my favorite item in a room that I am working on.  As I was reading up on trends in the design world for 2012, I was delighted to read that multi-purpose furniture is catching on.  I could care less about the fact that I could now be considered trendy.  I’m thrilled to pieces because it means I will have more options for my clients who also love a piece that is full of function!  I had to share a few photos of some items I am in love with.  Enjoy!
 Seats tuck neatly under this cocktail table so they are out of the way until needed for guests.

You won't find dust bunnies under this bed!  Built-in drawers provide a place to store sweaters or maybe even extra bed linens.  (I have a similar piece in my bedroom and cannot say enough good things about it!)



1 comment: