As we celebrate our independence this July, we should also be celebrating our independence from uncomfortable spaces. Summer is the time of year to relax and we have 5 ways to help you decorate for a laid-back summer lifestyle.
5 easy ways to create a laidback summer lifestyle
1. Furniture. When selecting furniture for an outdoor space, wicker furniture and metal furniture are weather resistant and easier to clean. Not only do these types of furniture require low maintenance, they provide a country charm
2. Low maintenance. Also, when selecting furniture you want to try selecting something that has low maintenance fabrics such as vinyl. Vinyl will be easy to wipe down and durable for any type of conditions.
3. Keep colors soothing. When choosing colors or fabrics colors using light greens, blues, and yellow can make any room seem more relaxing.
4. Flowers and plants. Adding a hanging basket or any kind of plant to an area can bring color and fresh scents to your space.
5. Minimal accessories! When creating your comfortable space it is important to not over do the accessories. Keeping it simple is the best way to go. You don’t want to be overwhelmed by too much stuff in your space.