Thursday, June 7, 2012

HomeMint


It’s no secret, I am a boy band connoisseur.  It started in my teenage years and has stuck with me ever since.  While I prefer the musical stylings of Nick Lachey and 98 degrees over those of Backstreet Boys or NSYNC, I am a JT fan (Justin Timberlake, that is).  I was excited to read yesterday about Mr. Timberlake’s newest business venture- HomeMint.

HomeMint is a home decorating website offering various furniture, accessory and art lines including some designs created by Justin and his former NSYNC stylist. The whole concept seems pretty neat- shoppers can determine their personal style through a series of visual questions and then shop for items that suit said style.   It does require a log-in to go further than the questionnaire, so that is where I stopped.  I try to avoid signing up for more emails, but if curiosity gets the better of me, I might try it out.  If you look into it, let me know your thoughts.  If it’s like everything else the former NSYNC crooner does, I’m sure it will be a raving success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment