Monday, April 23, 2012

Ways to Help YOU!

First of all, let me say how sorry I am it has been a couple weeks since my last post.  Time has been flying by and before I knew it, the blogging was pushed aside.  I hope you are enjoying the Spring weather as much as I am.  Despite all the sneezing and sniffling I do as a result of the pollen, I have been spending as much time outdoors as possible.

Anyway, the whole focus of today's post is to remind you that I am here to help you.  I have a great network of resources I have built up over the last 7 years and I am happy to share them with you!    Here's a list of professions in which I know reliable people.  Anytime you need a recommendation for a service provider just give me a shout.

Remodeler                                                                     
Handyman
Painter
Cabinet Design/Sales
Tile Installation (showers/backsplash)
Flooring Installation
Countertop Fabrication
Countertop Repair
Appliance Sales
Home/Auto/Business Insurance
Realtor
Mortgage Lending/Refinancing
Landscaping/Yard Maintenance
Art Framing
Window Filming/Tint (home and auto)
Payroll Services
Office Supplies/Equipment Sales
Promotional Products
CPA
Photographer
Chiropractor
Event & Wedding Planning
College Planning/Preparation
Car Mechanic
Wallpaper Removal & Hanging
Housecleaning
Electrician
Personal Banker
Business Banker
Commercial Lender
Audio/Visual Equipment Sales & Install
Computer Repair
Family Law Attorney
Financial Advisor

Remember I work all over Central KY, so these people aren't just limited to the Lexington area.  


No comments:

Post a Comment