Monday, January 23, 2012

Exciting News!!


I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted.  The last four weeks have flown by and in preparation for the new year I examined all that I did in 2011.  I saw exciting achievements along with some things I want to do differently in the future.  One exciting change for 2012 is going to be this blog. We’re going to step it up a notch.   Posts will still provide design ideas, tips and trends but there will also be a flair of fashion and inspiration thrown in.  My goal is to share more of me with you and to immerse you in all things creative.  Periodically guest bloggers will offer their take on things and I have lined up a great list to kick off the first half of the year.  You will hear from insiders in the fashion industry, the world of television and experts in design related niches.  I am SO excited I can hardly stand it.  So be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you can stay in the know!

No comments:

Post a Comment