Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Better late than never!

Whew!  Life has been a whirlwind lately!  My busy season is in full swing and I am overjoyed with the amount of work pouring in.  That said, I HATE that I have slowed my blogging efforts.  I want to share some of the things I have been doing so you can get a glimpse into my world.  The next few blog posts will be about some of those projects.  I hope you like!

In honor of Derby, here is a custom lawn jockey I painted for a client.  

 
What fun this was to take the statue from bland, roughed up concrete to the finished product! I hope to add more of these to my portfolio because the project was so much fun!

 I'm already prone to selecting my Derby horse according to the silk their jockey is wearing.  Now I will likely dissect the silk in my mind as to how it would layout on one of these lawn statues.  Weird, I know! 

Happy belated Derby!

No comments:

Post a Comment