Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Thoughts

Wow! I can't believe April is upon us. Let me share with you the note I sent out to all of my clients this week:

"I hope 2010 is off to a great start for you! As spring comes upon us, you probably have a to-do list that stretches a mile long (I know I do). Whether or not your projects for this year include me, I wanted to remind you that I can be a great resource for you. My work in homes and offices around Lexington, Louisville and Central KY allows me to meet so many wonderful professionals in fields beyond what I offer. Below are some professions I have strong relationships with:

Remodeler
Handyman
Painter
Cabinet Design/Sales
Tile/Flooring Installation
Countertop Fabrication
Countertop Repair
Appliance Sales
Home/Auto/Business Insurance
Realtor
Mortgage Lending/Refinancing
Landscaping/Yard Maintenance
Moving Truck Rentals
Window Filming/Tint (home and auto)
Payroll Services
Payment Processing (for businesses)
Office Supplies/Equipment Sales
Promotional Products
Photographer
Chiropractor
Event & Wedding Planning
College Planning/Preparation
Car Mechanic

If you need one of their services give me a call and I can put you in touch with them. As a client, you are important to me so I would never put you in less than capable hands"

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment